Let’s recognize GOOD when we see it!
Too often we talk about the negative, and not the positive. We don't take the time to say THANK YOU enough! You can help us change that, though, and it won’t cost you a penny. You’ll feel great when you thank people, and you're going to want to do more of it -- you’ll find yourself looking for the positive wherever you go.
Front of cards:
Back of cards:
When you see something positive, kindness, or a good work ethic, etc.,
say so with these cards.
The Santoro foundation is dedicated to helping people become their best selves, and to support that effort, we will provide you or your organization with as many cards as you’d like.
Everyone likes a compliment, and when you have some of these cards on hand, it’s much easier to give a compliment and say, “thank you”!
Tips for Handing out Cards:
- Every day carry at least two cards in a pocket or wallet and challenge yourself to look for a positive attitude, kindness, or good work ethic to compliment.
- Smile and tell someone “Thank you!” Give them two cards and a big thumbs up, and tell them to give one away to keep it going too.
- Show the front of the card as you hand it to someone, and then show the back of the card and explain what you are doing, and then just say “thank you”. You can even write a brief note on the back.
- Tell them the cards are free and there's no gimmick -- if they’d like more, all they must do is go to this page of the website (santorofoundation.org/thank-you-cards) and request them (see request fields below).
- We will provide cards to anyone – individuals, schools, restaurants, businesses, or other organizations. Simply submit a request in the form fields below.
Here are some examples of ways that you can use these cards:
- Give them to staff in stores, restaurants or other businesses when you see someone who is positive, kind, or displaying a good work ethic.
- Send them to people in your contact list, and include them with your holiday greeting cards. Tell them they can go to our site and request more too.
- Businesses can use them to incentivize employees by putting an employee’s name on one when they see them do something fitting. Keep the filled-in cards all in a box, and at the end of each month, the employee with the most cards gets a gift or some kind of recognition!
- Schools teachers can pass them out to students and tell them to write other students’ names on them to compliment their classmates who are observed doing something fitting and collect them in a small box. At the end of every month, the teacher can award something to the student who receives the most compliments.
- Customers can write an employee’s name on them and give them to their supervisor or manager to pay a compliment to that employee – then their manager knows that the employee did something good too!
- Store and restaurant staff can give them out to customers who are positive or kind.
- Any business can use them with a counter display (see below) to spread positive reinforcement and allow their customers and employees to take free cards to give away.
- Give them to helpful staff at doctor and dentist offices
If you would like to request cards, please provide your contact information and the number of cards you’d like, and whether you’d like a counter stand too, and we’ll drop them in the mail or deliver them right away!
"*" indicates required fields