Relating to Others
Helping You Connect With People
RELATING TO OTHERS, the final module of video lessons, at its core seeks to make you ready to build stronger friendships, as well as meet the needs of others.
Some of the things you will learn in this module include;
- How to respond when others make mistakes
- How to work with and convince others to get what you want instead of forcing them to get what you want
- Some of the common causes as to why we lose friends and how you might overcome pride and fear to reconnect with them
- What it means to be of service to others and what that sacrifice can produce
- And finally, a review of the four modules of the Alive2Thrive curriculum.
How to use santorofoundation.org
This website is a free resource of material to help improve your social and emotional intelligence. The material on this website ranges from individual “sayings” to a full curriculum program called Alive2Thrive. To help you become your best self, please review all this site has to offer. It is important you pass this site along to others so they can be the best they can be and by doing so we will build the best society.